Our client is a Big 4 firm experiencing rapid growth throughout the Middle East.
Our client is looking to recruit at the Audit Manager level throughout the Middle East.
- 6+ years experience in Public Accounting, Auditing, Audit Management, Budget, Business Plan, Business Strategy, preferably with Big Audit Firms.
- Extensive knowledge of best practice reporting and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Experience in the financial services or energy industries is an asset.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and manage engagements and people along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Responsible for the preparation of audit strategy and business plans, setting budgets and pricing, scheduling audits, selecting staff and assigning workloads, and financial reporting.
- Assuming responsibility for small components of engagements and contributing to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Ability to develop and motivate all audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
- Recognize and communicate opportunities to sell "add-on" work to client and contribute to a positive team attitude.
- International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Speaking and Writing). Preference will be given to Bilingual candidates (Arabic/English).
Please send your CV if your are interested in applying, and indicate which countries are of interest. If you are interested in more than one country please detail in order of preference.
Salaries are tax free in most of these locations and the standard of living is high.
Middle East opportunities exist in the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morroco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, United Arab Emirates, Yemen.
|International accounting qualification is required: CA, ACCA, or CPA