Qatar and Behrain Job Openings
Attractive remuneration package
KPMG is the global network of professional services firms of KPMG International. With nearly 100,000
people worldwide, KPMG member firms provide audit, tax, and advisory services from 715 cities in 148 countries
through industry-focused, talented professionals who deliver value for the benefit of their clients and
Our office in Qatar have a number of specialist vacancies for candidates who have experience in either the Big 4
audit firms and specialized in Financial Sectors (Banking and /or Insurance, Oil and Gas or Government experience
preferably within the Middle East. All positions require the following competencies:
- Personal Effectiveness skills (i.e. influence, managing change, resilience, initiative, adaptability,
energy, integrity, analyzing and solving problems, team work, communication – written and oral)
- PC literacy essential
- Must be bilingual in Arabic/English and must have excellent written skills in both languages.
Audit Manager [Ref .EXA]
- Either CA/ACA/ACCA or CPA qualifications..
- Strong client relationship skills with ability to deliver high quality work to meet and exceed clients’
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification audit experience.
Audit Supervisors [Ref. AS]
- Either CA, ACA, ACCA or CPA qualification
- Minimum of 1-4 years of post qualification experience.
Staff Accountants [Ref. SA]
- The position is suitable for candidates who have recently qualified as CA/ACA/ACCA/CPA and no professional
experience or those candidates who have no professional qualifications but 2-3 years experience in
Senior Consultants [FRM]
- Significant experience in planning and execution of Financial Risk Management and projects in
banks/financial institutions in Credit risk, market risk, operational risk, liquidity and asset liability
- Experience in Basle initiatives, set up and design of Risk management process/functions/RAROC/Economic
- Candidate must have some industry working experience with Banks/financial institutions
- Either Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Financial Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Operations Research,
Microeconomics and/or Certified Financial Risk Manager [FRM] and or Certified Financial Analyst [CFA]
CORPORATE FINANCE PROFESSIONALS [Ref. CF]
Candidates should be experienced in executing Corporate Finance modules. Must have been involved in Valuations,
Structured Finance, Equity Analysis etc.
- Excellent skills in Financial Modeling, Presentations and Report Writing
- 2-3 years experience with the Corporate Finance Advisory firms/Equity Research House, Investment Bank/big 4
Preferred professional qualifications should include CFA and/or MBA.
KPMG’s Risk Advisory Division serves many prestigious clients and we need professionals to support our growing
practice. We are looking for candidates with experience in the following areas – Corporate Strategy and
Business Planning, Market and Financial Feasibility, Performance Management (Balanced Scorecards, Dashboards,
etc.), Business Process Improvement, Organization Design, Cost Management, Budgeting & MIS, Financial
Modeling and analysis - in various industries such as manufacturing, banking & financial services, real
estate, shipping, logistics management.
As an Executive, you will work closely with our senior team members to analyze and address clients
requirements. As part of the engagement team, you will excel in servicing the business advisory needs of
clients. Job responsibilities will include assisting senior staff members in planning engagements, performing
the fieldwork and drafting deliverables including reports and presentations. Prospective candidates should have
a professional degree in Finance/Accounting such as MBA or CA/ACCA/CPA, minimum 2 years of relevant experience
and excellent oral and written communication skills (including presentation skills).
We offer an initial 4 year contract and a competitive work environment. To apply, please send a detailed resume
plus your salary expectations and quoting reference (of the position you are interested) to:
HR Manager, Email: email@example.com
Applications should be submitted in English (by email) include both day and evening contact telephone numbers,
within 10 days of this advertisement enclosing a passport sized photograph.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
AUDIT. TAX . ADVISORY
KPMG, a registered firm under Qatar Law, is a member of KPMG International, a Swiss cooperative.
ACCA Jobs in Qatar